What We do Today,
to Ensure a Better Society for the Next Generation.
- Supporting IT Professionals
- Strong network infrastructure is essential for a solid economic foundation and sustainable economic growth. Allied Telesis provides One-Stop services from network installation to management and operation, enabling customers to achieve a work-life balance by improving work efficiency. We will continue to support a society in which people can live a full human life, with the latest technology.
- Supporting Social Change with IT
- Allied Telesis provides variety of solutions and services for the communities to achieve an environment where people can live healthy and happy, and no regional differences in learning environment. For communities to be a safe and sustainable place to live, we support strengthening information infrastructure in all markets, including hospitals, schools, and municipalities, and take on the challenge of using information technology to lead sustainable development of society.
- Connecting to the
Next Generation and the Future
We are committed to minimize the harmful effects on human health and the environment caused by hazardous chemical substances and CO2 emissions during product development and manufacturing, and to implement environmentally friendly measures. For the next generation and the generation after to live in a better global environment, we are also committed to environmental conservation activities such as green procurement activities, products that achieve the Energy Conservation Law, and eco-friendly products in order to preserve this rich natural environment.
In addition, we ensure gender equality among our employees through recruitment and human resource development policies that do not discriminate between men and women, and work toward a sustainable business model by creating an environment in which all employees are comfortable working.
- Connecting to the
- Information security management/environmental management
Allied Telesis has earned certification under the ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) and ISO 14001 international Environmental Management System (EMS) certification for the following scope of registration.
1. Networking-product planning, development, manufacture, sale, and maintenance/repair services
2. Resale-product planning, sale, and maintenance/repair services
3. Consultation and systems integration businesses
4. General IT solutions business
•Scope of registration of certification: ISO 27001 and ISO 14001
Headquarter, Kyobashi Innovation Center, Yokohama Customer Center, Fujisawa Operation Center
- Quality Management System (QMS)
Allied Telesis has earned certification under the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) international standard for the following scope of registration.
“One-stop IT services” from adoption and integration and operational support and monitoring through information-security management consulting services.
•Scope of registration of certification: ISO 9001
Organization handling practical integration and support operations in engineering sections whose main duties involve “One-stop IT services”, within the Support & Service Business
Division (Headquarters, Yokohama Customer Center).
- RoHS directive compliance
- Allied Telesis displays a compliance mark on products that comply with the RoHS Directive (Restriction of the use of six substances in electrical and electronic products in general), which is implemented in Europe.
- Energy-saving (Eco-friendly) products
- Allied Telesis strives to develop eco-friendly products that help reduce CO2 emissions. Products satisfying the targets specified in the Act on the Rational Use of Energy of Japan are identified with the Eco-friendly mark.
- Participation in United States logistics security restrictions
- Allied Telesis is a participant in the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) initiative of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, earning Tier 3 certification—the highest level available—for its security measures.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance
- Allied Telesis delivers high-quality backbone networks for healthcare application service providers (ASPs), in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), a United States law intended to protect privacy and security amid progressive digitalization of healthcare information.
- Conflict Minerals Policy
- Allied Telesis is committed to social and environmental responsibility and expects the same commitment from its supply chain. This includes compliance with Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, which requires U.S. publicly-traded companies to trace the origins of tin, tantalum, tungsten and gold (3TG) used in their products. The intended purpose of which is to prevent the use of (3TG) mined in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and adjoining countries in order to eliminate these “conflict minerals” as a source of funding for the ongoing conflict. Allied Telesis has a dedicated team, working with its suppliers to reasonably assure that the 3TG in Allied Telesis products are “conflict free.”